One thing Ben's mother learned to do was to print his schedule of classes and tape it to the outside of his binder. This definitely helped him get to the correct class and get there on time.
Those specialists who work with Asperger students suggested we make detailed lists and post them where needed. This suggestion definitely helped. You may think that such a detailed list would not be necessary, but I assure you, it is necessary.
Here is an example of a reminder which was placed on the bathroom mirror in order for Ben to help Ben get ready for school each day:
- Get a clean towel and wash cloth.
- Get into shower and soap body thoroughly and rinse well.
- Shampoo your hair.
- Dry body completely with towel.
- Brush your teeth.
- Use deodorant under arms.
- Get dressed using clean clothes.