Friday, May 14, 2010

3 Simple Ways Children With Autism Improve Quickly

If you are a parent or grandparent of a child with autism and are desperate for hope right now, then I hope this information helps you. My fifteen year old son with autism improved dramatically when I put him on three different probiotics. Within two weeks of starting these three probiotics, his aggression left totally, he started smiling and he calmed down and became happy. Daniel is now very calm. He goes everywhere with me in public and is fine with me in stores and restaurants. Judging by our experience, following are the 3 simple ways children with autism improve quickly:

1. Supplement the diet with the probiotic Theralac.
You can put this in a little bit of baby food pears or however you can get your child to eat it. Theralac is a great supplement. It has 20 billion CFU per capsule and includes lactobacillus rhamnosus, L. paracasei, L. acidophilus, bifidobacterium lactis and B. bifidum. Theralac helps with lactose intolerance, diarrhea, constipation, poor elimination, certain food allergies, heartburn, poor digestion, poor nutrient absorption and dysbiosis. After taking this the child will probably have normalized elimination and more predictable bowel movements.

2. Supplement the diet with the probiotic VSL#3.
VSL#3 is a powerhouse. It contains bifidobacterium breve, B. longum, B. infantis, lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. casei, L. bulgaricus, streptococus thermophilus. VSL#3 is the probiotic with the highest concentration of beneficial bacteria. It has 450 billion live "good" bacteria.

3. Add Culturelle to the diet.
This one contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. It is available at Publix, Walmart and Target. This one helps a great deal with my son's gastrointestinal symptoms.

By adding these 3 simple ways children with autism improve quickly to the diet, your child will hopefully not have gas, diahrea, bloating or constipation anymore. This will also have the secondary benefit of improving mood and decreasing irritability. Does your child seem super irritable? By the way- I am not a medical doctor- just a parent. Also, I am not paid by the above companies to endorse these products. I am just telling you what worked for us. If I was on a desert island with my son with autism and I could only bring three things with me, it would be Theralac, VSL#3 and Culturelle. Try them- they could change your child's life.

http://www.theralac.com -
product information brochure Theralac

http://www.vsl3.com -
product information letter VSL#3

If you would like more free updates, you are cordially invited to my blog at http://www.autismfundraisingguide.blogspot.com.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrea_S_Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment